Proficiency Training Courses
Advanced unit standards are what is referred to as Tactical Related Duties and at this level all safety aspects, safe handling, use of firearms and physical fitness are crucial for completing these unit standards. Team dynamics and tactics will be used at this level.
We offer private training sessions for individuals to further their personal firearm skills.
Please contact us for pricing and availability!
Other workshops we offer (2 - 5 hours):
- Reloading for beginners
- Reloading advanced
- Self- defence refresher
- Weapon retention and shooting from concealment.
- Krav Mega workshop
- Shooting on the move
- In and around vehicles
- Working in pairs
- Unarmed Combat Techniques
- Low Light and Night Shooting
- Buildings and structures
- Cover and concealment.
- Situational awareness
- Tonfa / baton training
- Knife defence workshop
- Pepper spray workshop
- Stop the Bleed training
We will soon start with our kids program.
Booking Your Course
How To Book
- Choose which Unit Standards you will be doing based on the firearms you wish to license. See above
- Complete this form - https://ontargetshootingacademy.co.za/training-academy/training-enquiries.
- You will be sent an invoice for the full amount to be paid.
- Pay via EFT or ATM deposit and forward your proof of payment to us.
- You will then receive a “Notification To Collect Manuals” when your training manuals are ready.
- Follow those instructions to collect your manuals and finalise your booking.